How to Obtain FEMA Disaster Assistance – Gulf Coast News Today

23September 2020

House owners and renters who suffered damage from Hurricane Sally in Baldwin, Mobile, and Escambia counties, should apply to FEMA for federal disaster assistance as soon as possible. Survivors might be eligible to get help for uninsured and underinsured damage and losses resulting from Hurricane Sally.

Baldwin, Mobile, and Escambia counties were designated eligible for FEMA’s Individual Support program under the Major Catastrophe Statement signed by President Trump on Sept. 20, 2020, for damage and losses from Hurricane Sally that occurred beginning on Sept. 14, 2020.

If you have a house owner’s insurance coverage, submit your insurance coverage claim right away, before making an application for federal help. The faster you file, the much faster your recovery can begin.

You can sign up for FEMA catastrophe help online by checking out or by calling 800-621-3362. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing, or have a speech disability and use a TTY may call 800-462-7585. Multi-lingual operators are available. Lines are open daily from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. You will require to have the following easily available: If you can not return to your home, or you are unable to live in your house, go to, or call 800-621-3362(800-462-7585 TTY)to determine what federal, state, regional, or voluntary firm help may be readily available to you. If you can return to your house and it is safe, has working power, water, and sewage system or septic service, visit to determine

if state, voluntary and regional organizations in your neighborhood can attend to any unmet requirements. “We are very grateful to our federal partners for using needed help to Alabamians during this difficult time,”said Alabama Emergency Management Company Director, Brian Hastings.”Lots of people have actually been impacted by Hurricane Sally, and we are working carefully with regional and federal partners to satisfy the requirements of everyone affected.”Long-lasting, low-interest catastrophe loans from the U.S. Small Business Administration(SBA)also may be available to cover losses not completely compensated by insurance and that do not duplicate benefits of other agencies or companies.

If referred, applicants might apply online using the Electronic Loan Application(ELA) via the SBA’s safe site at or by calling the SBA Customer support Center at 800-659-2955(800-877-8339 for the deaf and hard-of-hearing)or by sending an email to!.?.!.Source:

Our Score
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Upgrade Your Listing

Add images, video, and more details to your listing! More information means more clicks. More clicks means more quotes!

Free listing includes: business name, address, phone, website, google map

Upgraded listing includes: business name, address, phone, website, EMAIL ADDRESS, COMPANY LOGO, VIDEO, IMAGE SLIDE SHOW, FEATURED LISTING PLACEMENT